2010/02/06

Oriflame package

  Hello my darlings! I got a little package with my oriflame order. I wanted to try some of the products! The gel eyeliner was something I wanted to try the most! So here are the thinks I got!
So I will post a review in one week!!!


Thank you very much for reading my blog!!! Love you sweethearts!
Kisses for you!

 
the internet about oriflame:
Oriflame is today one of the fastest growing beauty companies selling direct. We are present in 61 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. We offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity to join our sales force and start your own business.

Das Internet ueber Oriflame:
Oriflame ist ein internationales Kosmetikunternehmen, vertreten in über 60 Ländern weltweit. Inzwischen arbeiten wir mit 5200 Angestellten und hunterttausenden von Consultant / Beauty-Beratern zusammen- eine beachtliche Erfolgsstory. Trotzdem haben wir nie unsere Anfangsidee aus den Augen verloren hochwertige Produkte aus natürlichen Inhaltsstoffen, eine flache Hierarchie und wahrer Unternehmergeist.

2 comments:

  1. guck mal einen post weiter runter :D da sind die beiträge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty package for soap, kinda dangerous actually, considering it looks delicious.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für eure Kommentare. Sie bedeuten mir sehr viel!
Thank you for the comments. They mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails