2010/02/11

Esprit Foundation Brush

So my sweethearst!! Some time back, I told you about the 25% off card for esprit cosmetiks and I took the chance and bought a brush. (the make up was not so interesting for me...)

Meine lieben hallo!! Vor einiger Zeit habe ich von den 25% Rabatt gesprochen die es fuer Esprit Cosmetics gab. Ich habe ja die Zeit genutzt und einen Pinsel gekauft. (Das Schminkzeug hat mich nicht so angelockt)


So and here is my Brush review:
On the packaging:
Professional flat taperd brush perfect for liquid foundation application. Non absorbent nylon bristles particulary adapted to application of fluid Make Up for even application without wastes. Easy to handle for a perfect natural looking finish. Gently clean brush with mild soap and water before first use.

Auf der Verpackung:
Der flache, spitz zulaufende Pinsel eignet sich ideal zum Auftragen von fluessigem Make Up. Die nicht absorbierenden Nylon-Fasern eignen sich fuer das Auftragen von fluessigem Make up besonders gut:
Ein gleichmaessiger, sparsamer Auftrag ist moeglich. Einfache Handhabung fuer ein perfekt und natuerliches aussehendes Ergebnis! Vor der ersten Anwendung den Pinsel sanft mit milder Seife und Wasser reinigen.



This brush is a foundation brush! And it is sooo great for liquid foundation!!!
Der Pinsel wird fuer foundation benutzt! Und es ist toll fuer fluessige Foundation!!!

( I am not a big fan of liquid foundation but I needed a l.f. for the brush test and I have now 2 new loves this brush and the foundation | Ich bin kein Fan von fluessigem Make up, aber um den Pinsel zu testen brauchte ich eine und nun habe ich 2 neue Lieblinge, den Pinsel und die Foundation)

+The brush has nylon bristles, so the bristles do not absorb the foundation. So you only need a very small  amount of foundation.
Der Pinsel hat Nylon-Borsten, also nehmen die Fasern die foundation nicht auf. Ihr braucht also nur eine kleine Menge Foundation.

+The brush keep its form after washing.
Der Pinsel verliert nach dem Waschen nicht die Form.

+ the brush is very soft on the skin, but has a good resistance.
Der Pinsel fuehlt sich sehr weich auf der Haut an, hat aber eine gute Wiederstandskraft.

+ No Hairloss.
Kein Haarverlust.

I think with this brush my love for brushes is just in the making... this and the Sephora brush, are my first professional brushes. I need some more great brushes! 

Oh and I tried this brush with Mousse Make Up... but that was a bad idea!! hahaa

Big hugs to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank für eure Kommentare. Sie bedeuten mir sehr viel!
Thank you for the comments. They mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails