2011/05/17

Project Make-up: Good girl gone bad


Hello sweethearts! 

Ich habe total vergessen euch meinen Look, den ich für das Project Make-up gemacht habe, zu zeigen. Also mach ich das noch hiermit!!
 
I totally forgot to show you my look that I made for the Projectmake-up. So I do that now!!




Es ist nichts besonderes,aber ich mags, und es sind nicht 2 Looks wie man es denken könnte. Ich habe einfach die Gesichtshälften anders gestaltet und die Haare sind auch halb glatt halb locker.
Sieht man ein wenig an den Lippen!

Das nexte Thema ist "Unterwasserwelten"!

There is nothing special, but I like it, and there are not 2 Looks like you might think. I just designed the face halves different and the one half of my hair is smooth and the other half is loose.
Maybe you can see that on the lips!
Next theme ist "All around ocean"!

Love you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank für eure Kommentare. Sie bedeuten mir sehr viel!
Thank you for the comments. They mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails